Dinner with Mancubus Dinner with Mancubus

This was definitely the right way to go with the story and end the series. However, I'd have liked to see more action for the climax. Especially with the Guy riding Mancubus, both with guns ablazing, as that was awesome and kind of adorable. Even if it was just the black and white style of the credits, I'd have enjoyed seeing the DoomGuyMancubus combo wreaking havoc.

It just felt kinda short for an ending. It was good though!

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

I bet you could make the most brutal point'n'click adventure game ever. Like Kings Quest meets Metalaocalypse and acid. Not that I'm saying you should, just that you could.....(and it'd be amazing)

I love your choice of music for these scenes, hope you are still going strong! Keep it up, it's excellent!

Lunch with Mancubus Lunch with Mancubus

Perfect way to end it =D

I'm gonna miss the mundane life of a Mancubus. These were adorable.

Little Monsters [8-bit] Little Monsters [8-bit]

A little high pitched but i like it. Feels like a Ninja Gaiden meets megaman level.

Mario 64 - Jawnmix 2013 Mario 64 - Jawnmix 2013

This is an excellent rendition. Pretty yet simple, tempo changes throughout to keep it interesting, hells yes. I love how ethereal it sounds with a simple echo throughout. Gonna check out the rest of your mixes cuz of this.

I'd like to hear a pause for breath somewhere in it, as if coming to the edge of a melodical cliff, and then racing down it with drum n bass. but thats just me.

johngotti0831 responds:

Yeah that could work, I am also probably going to do separate mixes of each track in here. So that's something to look forward to in the future. Thanks for the feedback!

snickers snickers

I'd like to hear this longer, with a dynamic tempo....(i wouldn't keep it all trance, or it may get stale.) But thats just my opinion, Please make what ya like.

aiir responds:

Thanks, I will make a new style of this melody that I have just picked up, It will sound much better stay tuned :)

Freedom From Religion Freedom From Religion

Grumpy franklin rubbing his head in frustration, lit joint in hand.

Thank you for this.

5/5

The '80s Kid The '80s Kid

I lost it at 80's Samus. >.< Friggin love the hair and makeup.

However, I'm confused about kirby. I didn't think he showed up till the 90s, right? Or did I miss something? (or is that why he looks like he's left out of the fun)

Arrow Head Arrow Head

Wizards of the Coast should hire you. This just screams Magic.

Looks awesome

TristanBerndt responds:

Hah, thanks! I'll eventually contact them about it. Right now I'm focusing on getting better and getting more work experience before I email Wizards my portfolio. I want to make a good first impression :)