Little Monsters [8-bit] Little Monsters [8-bit]

A little high pitched but i like it. Feels like a Ninja Gaiden meets megaman level.

Mario 64 - Jawnmix 2013 Mario 64 - Jawnmix 2013

This is an excellent rendition. Pretty yet simple, tempo changes throughout to keep it interesting, hells yes. I love how ethereal it sounds with a simple echo throughout. Gonna check out the rest of your mixes cuz of this.

I'd like to hear a pause for breath somewhere in it, as if coming to the edge of a melodical cliff, and then racing down it with drum n bass. but thats just me.

johngotti0831 responds:

Yeah that could work, I am also probably going to do separate mixes of each track in here. So that's something to look forward to in the future. Thanks for the feedback!

snickers snickers

I'd like to hear this longer, with a dynamic tempo....(i wouldn't keep it all trance, or it may get stale.) But thats just my opinion, Please make what ya like.

aiir responds:

Thanks, I will make a new style of this melody that I have just picked up, It will sound much better stay tuned :)

Dadabber Dadabber

Wobbly indeed. THough its a little odd, I kinda like it. My first thoughts though the second it came on, was "This should totally be boss music for Terraria." Something feels kinda 2d gamer ish to me. Like dubstep on a Genesis. i think it was the part around 1:10 that reminded me of the intro music to Phantasy Star IV.

Short Horror loop Short Horror loop

Roger Wilco

abbuw responds:

Who or what is Roger Wilco?

SJD - My Life Suxx SJD - My Life Suxx

I didn't even know Cake drops existed yet till i heard this. Excellent though maybe a little too wordy at times, couldn't hear the tune a couple bits, but it didn't take away from it. And I agree that a video is necessary for this. I'm imagining something similar to Spose's I'm awesome....but with alot more inverted colors when the cake drops...

Poniiboi responds:

Cake drops are the new thing, man. The video...I guess I just gotta man up and do it cuz I made this song with a video in mind. http://senatorjohndean.bandcamp.com

*+*+(Haunted Manor)+*+* *+*+(Haunted Manor)+*+*

I know what it needs

This song is CRYING OUT for a heavy techno bass. The kinda muffled bass that creeps in after the song starts going for about 30 seconds.

I wanna add one so badly...but don't wanna touch someone else's creation!

(but i may secretly add one for my own listening pleasure...:-D)

Chronamut responds:

you're allowed to remix other people's work on newgrounds :)

and yes this song was very much never completed - I had plans for it - but they never emerged :P

thanks for the review!

-shawn-

Obladi Oblada (Punk/ska Cover) Obladi Oblada (Punk/ska Cover)

It's alright

I rather like the original to this.

This version however, took me a minute to start liking.

It was the Death-Metal-esque singing in the background that made me like it. Anyone who puts a deep screamer in a Beatles song gets Achievement points in my book.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Hahaha, yeah the original is obviously much better, this was just fun to experiment with XD

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 9) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 9)

Awesome!

I see many of them are labeled by BlackMageNuke. I know that either track 6 or 7 is the theme from Flimbo's Quest! Main song that caught my attention! 3:45.....

Keep up the good work!