Dinner with Mancubus Dinner with Mancubus

This was definitely the right way to go with the story and end the series. However, I'd have liked to see more action for the climax. Especially with the Guy riding Mancubus, both with guns ablazing, as that was awesome and kind of adorable. Even if it was just the black and white style of the credits, I'd have enjoyed seeing the DoomGuyMancubus combo wreaking havoc.

It just felt kinda short for an ending. It was good though!

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

I bet you could make the most brutal point'n'click adventure game ever. Like Kings Quest meets Metalaocalypse and acid. Not that I'm saying you should, just that you could.....(and it'd be amazing)

I love your choice of music for these scenes, hope you are still going strong! Keep it up, it's excellent!

Lunch with Mancubus Lunch with Mancubus

Perfect way to end it =D

I'm gonna miss the mundane life of a Mancubus. These were adorable.

Sick Of McCoy: No Evil 011 Sick Of McCoy: No Evil 011

Amazing as always. Keep being awesome!

I noticed in this one how much emphasis you put into the weather. Though I'm confused on what season they could be in. The last few episodes seemed to be summer or fall, but you made a clear point to show the breath in this one. And there was snow at the hut, so I'm wondering if its just differing elevations maybe?

Is the next episode going to be winter?

I just like Joey Greco. I just like Joey Greco.

I wish you had kept going with the classic cartoon style when it into Cheaters mode.

Like...Still keep the cartoon and ragtime piano but pause the music and show the dialogue card while playing the Cheaters audio and then cutting back to the ragtime animation in between lines of dialogue.

There coulda been potential for more gags....set to Cheaters. ex: Did the Girlfriend ALSO get cattleprodded to the 3rd floor?

Pretty good though, hope you make more!

NG Featureless Chat NG Featureless Chat

I KEEP TRYING TO SEND MESSAGES IN THE CHAT BOX AND ITS NOT WORKING WTF PLEASE HALP DID I GET BANNED FROM CHAT?!?11

OTTTD - Kill 'em all OTTTD - Kill 'em all

Tanto is fucking hilarious. Great work as always, Rice.

Cool Teacher Cool Teacher

The Teacher's method of getting comfortable in that chair had me >.< Comfortable as SHIT ha ha

Draggin' Brawl Zzz Draggin' Brawl Zzz

Thought it was kinda lame, until Deus Ex Machina. Both the pun and the abruptness of it.

I fell over laughing. Thank you for that.

Xbox One StripKinect Xbox One StripKinect

Helen Hunt? Really? I dunno man, I wouldn't be able to get past the face, check it without makeup. Maybe if I was in my 50s, sure.

WooleyWorld responds:

Well I meant younger Helen Hunt. XP
I don't want to fuck a pile of dust.

And if you can't get past it, double bagger... :D