Dinner with Mancubus Dinner with Mancubus

This was definitely the right way to go with the story and end the series. However, I'd have liked to see more action for the climax. Especially with the Guy riding Mancubus, both with guns ablazing, as that was awesome and kind of adorable. Even if it was just the black and white style of the credits, I'd have enjoyed seeing the DoomGuyMancubus combo wreaking havoc.

It just felt kinda short for an ending. It was good though!

Prosnorkulus 2 Prosnorkulus 2

I bet you could make the most brutal point'n'click adventure game ever. Like Kings Quest meets Metalaocalypse and acid. Not that I'm saying you should, just that you could.....(and it'd be amazing)

I love your choice of music for these scenes, hope you are still going strong! Keep it up, it's excellent!

Lunch with Mancubus Lunch with Mancubus

Perfect way to end it =D

I'm gonna miss the mundane life of a Mancubus. These were adorable.

Little Monsters [8-bit] Little Monsters [8-bit]

A little high pitched but i like it. Feels like a Ninja Gaiden meets megaman level.

Mario 64 - Jawnmix 2013 Mario 64 - Jawnmix 2013

This is an excellent rendition. Pretty yet simple, tempo changes throughout to keep it interesting, hells yes. I love how ethereal it sounds with a simple echo throughout. Gonna check out the rest of your mixes cuz of this.

I'd like to hear a pause for breath somewhere in it, as if coming to the edge of a melodical cliff, and then racing down it with drum n bass. but thats just me.

johngotti0831 responds:

Yeah that could work, I am also probably going to do separate mixes of each track in here. So that's something to look forward to in the future. Thanks for the feedback!

snickers snickers

I'd like to hear this longer, with a dynamic tempo....(i wouldn't keep it all trance, or it may get stale.) But thats just my opinion, Please make what ya like.

aiir responds:

Thanks, I will make a new style of this melody that I have just picked up, It will sound much better stay tuned :)

Are You There, God? Are You There, God?

Holy shit, I would love as a sticker for NES carts, would make an amazing gag gift. You ever tried making these at that Stickerjunkie site?

Street Fighter x Pokken Street Fighter x Pokken

Non-Sexual is easier to rate at work. :D

Freedom From Religion Freedom From Religion

Grumpy franklin rubbing his head in frustration, lit joint in hand.

Thank you for this.