All 12 art Reviews

Pac-Man Pac-Man

Looks like the power pills finally kicked in ha ha.

Are You There, God? Are You There, God?

Holy shit, I would love as a sticker for NES carts, would make an amazing gag gift. You ever tried making these at that Stickerjunkie site?

Street Fighter x Pokken Street Fighter x Pokken

Non-Sexual is easier to rate at work. :D

Freedom From Religion Freedom From Religion

Grumpy franklin rubbing his head in frustration, lit joint in hand.

Thank you for this.

5/5

The '80s Kid The '80s Kid

I lost it at 80's Samus. >.< Friggin love the hair and makeup.

However, I'm confused about kirby. I didn't think he showed up till the 90s, right? Or did I miss something? (or is that why he looks like he's left out of the fun)

Arrow Head Arrow Head

Wizards of the Coast should hire you. This just screams Magic.

Looks awesome

TristanBerndt responds:

Hah, thanks! I'll eventually contact them about it. Right now I'm focusing on getting better and getting more work experience before I email Wizards my portfolio. I want to make a good first impression :)

five canvases five canvases

That picture of marx i keep seein, is that a stencil? I like the one in the bottom right of this, i'm kinda curious what it looks like when you just keep the white part of the stencil and get rid of the red beard/hair silhouette.

yurgenburgen responds:

it is a stencil ya

giftgas giftgas

I'd love to see a big shiny bow on it.

titty titty

=D

bees and flower hands bees and flower hands

Hot Damn Yurg. I love your stuff. It just seems so unique in a way i dunno how to describe.

It's like avant garde, but in a "Fuck your concept of interpretation" kinda way. I love it.

You ever frame/spray any of it? I'm curious what it would look like on a wall somewhere.