View Profile Celudoc

All 15 art Reviews

3 w/ Responses

I feel like it would communicate with sound effects of 'dads clearing throats'

If Jin ever did a christmas singalong, this is what I'd expect to bouncing off the subtitles at the bottom of the screen.

I think Brad fights one of these in the game Lisa...

This is both terrifying and amazing, thank you for this. ha ha ha

If there was a post-apocalypse Nuclear Winter version of Fat Albert, I'd watch the shit out of that. It'd be like putting saturday morning cartoons with Fallout and gandahar

Looks like the power pills finally kicked in ha ha.

Holy shit, I would love as a sticker for NES carts, would make an amazing gag gift. You ever tried making these at that Stickerjunkie site?

Grumpy franklin rubbing his head in frustration, lit joint in hand.

Thank you for this.

5/5

I lost it at 80's Samus. >.< Friggin love the hair and makeup.

However, I'm confused about kirby. I didn't think he showed up till the 90s, right? Or did I miss something? (or is that why he looks like he's left out of the fun)

Wizards of the Coast should hire you. This just screams Magic.

Looks awesome

TristanBerndt responds:

Hah, thanks! I'll eventually contact them about it. Right now I'm focusing on getting better and getting more work experience before I email Wizards my portfolio. I want to make a good first impression :)

That picture of marx i keep seein, is that a stencil? I like the one in the bottom right of this, i'm kinda curious what it looks like when you just keep the white part of the stencil and get rid of the red beard/hair silhouette.

yurgenburgen responds: